The company’s privacy policies can be amended by government laws and guidelines, the company’s terms and conditions, and internal policies. When if the company amends the privacy policies, it shall notify the changes for a considerable period after the date of application, 10 days before the date of application. In the case of an amendment to the terms and conditions unfavorable to the members, the company shall notify it clearly by posting it on the service website, or by using electronic means such as the notice window for the members’ approval when they are logging in, the e-mail, the electronic message within 30 days before the date of application and within the considerable period after the date.
The items and methods of collecting personal information collected by the company may vary from each service provided by Huvle corp.
The company collects personal information by the following methods.
- Automatically collect when you access app
- Direct input by the user in the process of using the service
Providing content, providing specific customized service, Shipping goods or bill etc., Identity verification, purchase and payment of charges
Providing membership service, Personal identification, Preventing the bad member(who has been banned due to the violation of the contents specified in subparagraph 1–25 of paragraph 1 of Article 18 of Huvle Terms and Condition of Use) from illegal usage and unauthorized usage, Confirming intention to join, limitation of joining and joining number of times, handling petition such as handling complaints, delivering notice, confirming intention of withdrawal from member
The company processes personal information to develop new services and provide customized services, to provide services and place advertisements in accordance with statistical characteristics, to confirm validity of services, to provide information about events and advertisements, to provide an opportunity to participate, to place advertisements, to figure out access frequency or to gather statistics on members’use of services.
The company must use the user’s personal information within the range specified in “2. Purpose of Processing Personal Information”, not exceed the said range without prior consent from the data subject, and as a principal rule, not disclose the said information externally. However, the following are exceptions.
A. When user has granted prior approval
B. When requested by an investigative agency, through procedures and methods defined by law, for investigative purposes, in accordance with legal regulations.
Entrusting the handling of personal information
In principle, the personal information of the member is destroyed without delay when the purpose of collecting and using the personal information is achieved.
However, the following information will be kept for the period specified below for the following reasons.
If it is necessary to retain personal information collected in accordance with the law such as the Commercial Law and the Consumer Protection in the Electronic Commerce Transactions Act, the Company will retain the personal information collected during certain periods specified by the each law. In such cases, the Company shall use the retained personal information for the purpose of the retention only, and the retention periods are as the following.
In principle, the personal information of the user is destroyed without delay when the purpose of collecting and using the personal information is achieved. The procedure and method of destroying personal information of the company are as follows.
- Users may view or modify their own registered personal information at any time. If a user does not agree to the processing of personal information by the Company, he/she can demand to withdraw his/her consent, or request to cancel the membership. However, in such cases, a user might not be able to use the entire or partial service.
- Users can click on ‘Modify Personal Information’ (or ‘Modify Member Information’) to view and/or modify their own registered personal after going through the identification procedure. Users can click on “Cancel Membership” to cancel their memberships (to withdraw consent) after going through the identification procedure.
- Or contact the person in charge of personal information in writing, by phone or email and we will take action without delay.
- If errors in personal information are requested to be corrected, the company will not use or provide the personal information until the requested correction has been completed. Also, if the wrong personal information has already been provided to a third party, the Company will immediately notify the results of any corrections to a third party so that the corrections can be made properly.
- The Company shall deal with personal information deleted at the request of the user or legal representative as described in "5. Retention and use period of personal information" and shall not be viewed or used for any other purpose.
First, the personal information of users collected by the company is the device ID, mobile number, and e-mail. If you refuse to collect it, you can immediately delete the application or cancel the registration (membership withdrawal)
Second, the company can collect your advertising identifier (ADID). The advertising identifier (ADID) is the advertising identification value of the user of the Android mobile app and may be collected for measurement to provide the personalized service to the user or to provide the advertisement in a better environment.
• Rejection method: Settings -> Google (Google Settings) -> Ad -> Turn off Ad Personalization
However, if you select the option to refuse ADID collection, you may experience inconvenience in using personalized services.
In handling personal information of users, the Company takes the following technical and administrative measures to ensure that personal information is not lost, stolen, leaked, altered, or damaged.
Due to the handling of personal information and app characteristics, Huvle collects just minimal personal information.
The company is doing its utmost to prevent leakage or damage of personal information of members by hacking or computer viruses. In order to prevent personal information from being affected, we regularly backup the data. We use the latest anti-virus software to prevent users' personal information or data from being leaked or damaged and to securely transmit personal information on the network through encrypted communication, etc. We use a firewall to control unauthorized access from the outside, and make efforts to have all possible technical devices able to ensure security systematically.
Through the in-house personal information protection organization, we check the implementation of the personal information policy and whether the person in charge is complying it, and we are working to correct and rectify any problems that are found. However, the Company does not take any responsibility for any problems caused by leakage of personal information due to user negligence or problems on the Internet.
You may file any complaints about the privacy of your personal information with the person in charge of personal information management or the relevant department using your company's services. The Company will respond promptly to all users' complaints.